Friday 3 March 2017

Generosity is giving more than you can!

I am under water and I don't swim

For all times I Thoth  that Generosity
Compassion. Honesty, Loyalty, love!
Was what makes the world A Beautiful
Place. but soon I realized only if we
Keep giving A Basket full of those 
Attributes To all around us! giving 
 Of me at the dawn of  my life. I had nothing 
Left to give! when  reality set in and I 
 Could not help but let my heart cry 
For what was left of me! under water and 
CAN'T SWIM!
 I can't anymore  Ignore  my heart wishes
 For Love, family, compassion, and respect.
I realized the only one who would give  
That to me would be Me! Love is love reflected!! 
It is taking me the whole of my life to learn
How to expected ! I am afraid the dawn is coming! 
AND I DIDN'T get it!!!


YB.            3/3/2017




No comments:

Post a Comment