Thursday 24 March 2016

To my inner child with love!


How I admire your courage! you have the unique
Ability to take chances and to seek out new path.
Others might feel fear, you feel excitement.
And a rush of hope and positive energy. 
I dwell in your shadow and I am
filled with pride of you little girl
 Of Me!

As we move together through our path
I always wonder how are we going to stand
to all the surprises we are going to encounter.
But you sweet child in me for ever is my power
To stand tall to all . I cherish your strong belief
That your world is a friendly place.
For Us.

Just full of challenges. There are very few
Fears left for us . we will deal with them
In our  own time. I know that  I trust your
Awesome intuition, you will never let us
 Down my beautiful little inner child.  I am
PROUD OF US!!


YB.    24/3/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment