Sunday 13 March 2016

Angel Mom!

 
Dearest Mother what did you leave behind.
What did you leave for your littel girl to remember
You by?A heart full of  memories  of days gon by.
A mind that looks like an Artist canvas
Full of shining stars. thank you Mom.
For being my Mother.
 
 
Dearest Mom; some Mothers barely make their mark
In a whole lifetime, but not you  my dear  Mom.
You have made a difference you impacted 
Your littel girls life in the short five years
We spend together, through counless
Act of love and caring.
 
 
You have left a part of yourself in my aiking
 Heart, to help me remember our moments of love
And laughter. your sweet hugs and tander voice!
My Angel MOM you will keep me going,
You will keep shining my way till the end of time
LOVE YOU MOM!
 
 
YB.   13/3/2016.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment