Saturday 20 August 2016

MY Reflection!



Some times I wonder what is my shadow telling me
It tells me I wish to help you realize how special you are.
I wish you  could see yourself at any form your heart desires
Stand In front of a pool of steel water, and see the replica
 Of your awesome  beauty I am powerful for you   .


My face is your face 
 I could be any one you want me to be
I could be your Mom just as you remember her
Your grandma, all and every one you ever loved and lost
Tap on your wishing well  walk in a field full of blooming flowers.


I give you comfort, I am your best friend  me is you   U is me
I love your imagination your big heart your acceptance
Of what ever God sends your way . I will be happy to be 
What ever you my dear CHILD want me to be.
I AM YOU AND YOU ARE ME!


YB.     20/08/2016 





No comments:

Post a Comment