Saturday 16 February 2013

That child in me

Where my loveliest dreams go.

Inside of my heart there is a place,
Where my loveliest dreams reside.
Where my highest hopes and faith
Are kept alive. where my deepest
Feelings are born, and where my
Favourite memories and sad ones
 Are tucked away for life...


That little girl in me is A  power In my  life...
For as long as my heart is ticking , she will
Be a lasting source of life for me.
Only the most special people in my world
Will be welcome  Inside my heart, And for life
They will reside in my spirit and soul.
They will be part of my world.


And every time I get in touch with my
Hopes, my feelings, my faith, my spirit
Or  my memories, the good the bad and
 The ugly. I realise how deeply my life
Has been touched by my inner child.
She is the bright spot in my Heart!


January 16 2013

Y B

No comments:

Post a Comment