Saturday 7 July 2012

If I could start over, would I have children again? No!

I wish I could Ignore loss.
Then the memory of what I have lost
cannot be retrieved...
Everyday from 1979 to 2012 the years that I left my ex.  
One question is always on my mind, If I had to do it all over.  Would I do it? Would I have children? No!

That is a very hard thing for me to admit too, But that is my honest answer. for all the investment that  I put in to having
 Them, the emotional, and physical abuses I went through with their father and them. I was used as a breeding vessel, a cleaning lady, a chauffeur and bread winner who never got respect from them nor their father nor his family...

My children had an evil teacher, their father, This is my true confession.
I had no reason to continue a miserable marriage, except for my children.
But the time has arrived that I could do it no more. My soul was broken...

I am allowing the world to eavesdrop intensely
On a conversation between me and my heart.
At  that point I knew if I had to do it all over again, I will not do it.
I wouldn't have children! The only child I will have would be me.
Perhaps I would have taken care of me, love me, respect me,
And believed in my heart that I deserved every moment of it.

July 7 2012

Y.B

No comments:

Post a Comment