Monday 25 June 2012

Yesterday I drowned

Yesterday I drowned
I could admit to myself that I am very sorry having linked my life to an evil men like my ex...Michael imseis.

A brutal husband, an evil father who polluted my children's souls, and sadly it is hurting my grandchildren. who were deprived of
having a relationship with me for most of their life. Now they don't know what to do with me...

Yesterday I realized the venom he nurtured my child with. My baby girl is out in the path of distraction of her soul with hatred. I don't know what I was thinking. I feel broken, melted, shattered.
 She made me feel if I was nothing  Nonexistent... she made it clear to me...

Yesterday I drowned... Yesterday my hopes, and dreams, vanished .
Yesterday my  heart died..

25 June 2012

Y.B

No comments:

Post a Comment